Research Lecture Notes
- ∞-category theory from scratch, from the 2015 Young Topologists’ Meeting.
- Toward the formal theory of (∞,n)-categories, from the 2014 Topologie workshop at Oberwolfach.
- The formal theory of adjunctions, monads, algebras, and descent, from Reimagining the Foundations of Algebraic Topology at MSRI, written by David White.
- Limits of quasi-categories with (co)limits, from Connections for Women: Algebraic Topology at MSRI.
- Made-to-order weak factorization systems, a less-abridged version of an extended conference abstract published by the Centre de Recerca Matemàtica following their Conference on Type Theory, Homotopy Theory, and Univalent Foundations.
- Quasi-categories as (∞,1)-categories, from a talk given in the Thursday Seminar at Harvard.
- Lifting properties and the small object argument, from the Midwest Topology Seminar at Northwestern, written by Gabriel C. Drummond-Cole.
Miscellaneous Mathematical Notes